QC Inspector - Finished Goods
Summary of Job Duties:
To perform Q.C. inspections of finished goods, bulk manufactured product and labels according to established company specifications and production guide requirements. Perform raw material sampling as needed and assist with various administrative and investigative tasks in the Q.C. Department.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Maintain proficiency in Q.C. inspection processes for finished goods, bulk manufactured product and product labels. Cross train and serve as back-up for raw material sampling.
2. Inspect, document, and issue disposition instructions for product and labels that pass, or fail to pass, Q.C. specifications.
3. Assist with various Q.C. Department and interdepartmental investigations including Customer Service, Product Development and Research requests. Write reports and memos relating to job duties, including some data entry in company directories.
4. Develop close communication with Production; Packaging; Product Development and other departments as needed to effectively perform inspection and investigative job duties.
5. Participate in Q.C. and interdepartmental document creation and review including SOP’s, memos, spreadsheets, various reports and perform other project assignments as needed.
6. Perform all tasks assigned by Threshold management.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
1. Excellent written and verbal English skills.
2. Demonstrated attention to details
3. High school diploma.
4. Ability to lift 30+ pounds, and sit for extended periods of time.
5. Ability to work well within a team environment.
6. Basic Computer skills; PC, Excel, Word, internet/email
7. Self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and/or Training Desired:
1. Experience inspecting nutritional supplement or food product labels.
2. Experience in QC or QA inspections
To Apply For This Position
Send your resume to:
Threshold Enterprises, Ltd.
Attention Human Resources
23 Janis Way
Scotts Valley CA 95066
fax (831) 461-1288
Applications are available in building 23 Janis Way in Scotts Valley.
Threshold Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Established in 1978, Threshold Enterprises is a well known national nutritional supplements distributor and manufacturer of award winning Source Naturals® and Planetary Herbals™ brands. The company's brands are sold through more than 7,000 store Health Food Store and internet channels. The company has grown significantly through exceptional channel relationships, product innovation and the reputation of its brands for potency, quality and value. Threshold Enterprises is one of Santa Cruz County's larger employers, with over 600 employees.