Administrative Assistant - Distribution Center
Summary of Job Duties:
The incumbent will be responsible for the flow and management of daily report, spreadsheets, and employee information common to the administrative office of the Distribution Center. This position will report to the Sr. Warehouse Manger and a high level of confidentiality and confidence is imperative. The position requires heavy computer use, phone use, and various pieces of office machinery.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Primary contact from DC with various company departments, including but not limited to;
Purchasing, Human Resources, Sales, Inventory Control, Information Technology.
2. Assist in the coordination and the collection of date required to track the activities of the department,
Includes but not limited employee time cards and all timekeeping functions, payroll, vacations and all
associate documents to be processed for associates.
3. Work with H.R & I.T. on maintaining an accurate employee database, additionally processing initial Leave
of Absence documentation, new hire in-processing and discharges.
4. Maintain departmental statistics, including over-time reports, unsafe acts, productivity, various information
logs, departmental SOPs.
5. Responsible for setting up meeting and scheduling conference room, primary phone contact, responsible for
working with security/alarm companies and monitoring all employee accesses.
6. Must work closely with supervisors on three shifts to insure deadlines are met for daily and weekly reports.
7. Must have excellent written and oral communication.
8. Other duties as assigned by the department manager.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
1. High School diploma. Any formal business school training will be a plus but not substitutable.
2. Proficient in MS word and excel. Able to created spreadsheets, formulated and graph.
3. Must have excellent organizational skill and be able to multi-task. Must be able to type 40wpm.
4. 1-2 years clerical experience in a fast paced environment with verification.
5. Preferable bilingual.
6. Must be professional in manner and dress, and must be punctual.
Skills and/or Training Desired:
1. Strong proven organizational skills with people and paperwork.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Ability to multi-task when necessary.
To Apply For This Position
Send your resume to:
Threshold Enterprises, Ltd.
Attention Human Resources
23 Janis Way
Scotts Valley CA 95066
fax (831) 461-1288
Applications are available at 23 Janis Way in Scotts Valley.
Threshold Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Established in 1978, Threshold Enterprises is a well known national nutritional supplements distributor and manufacturer of award winning Source Naturals® and Planetary Herbals™ brands. The company's brands are sold through more than 7,000 store Health Food Store and internet channels. The company has grown significantly through exceptional channel relationships, product innovation and the reputation of its brands for potency, quality and value. Threshold Enterprises is one of Santa Cruz County's larger employers, with over 600 employees.