Data Entry Specialist
Summary of Job Duties:
Under the limited supervision of marketing management the Data Entry Specialist will organize, proof and edit pricing content for price list catalogs, monthly newsletters and other marketing materials that provide pricing and promotion data for Threshold products and brands. The Data Entry Specialist will also update packaging content in our web database and pull and format sales data requests for the Marketing Department.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Download product data field information from the NAV database and then write, edit and proof primarily pricelists, and other pricing documents for Threshold and its brands. Reconcile pricing discrepancies as needed.
2. Price list work will include the biannual Threshold Price List Catalog, the biannual Pricelist Update, SN and PH Quarterly Wholesale Price Lists.
3. Provide database-driven pricing support for other Writer Team assignments: mostly sell sheets.
4. Provide price-checking for any copy as assigned.
5. Participate in creating process improvements to price list production processes.
6. Maintain a very high degree of accuracy and quality in all production assignments.
7. Enter packaging copy updates into our web database.
8. Pull and format sales data in response to Marketing team data requests.
9. Provide other administrative assistance and support to the department, including research support as assigned by management.
10. Perform all other tasks as assigned by management.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
1. Proficiency with MS Excel. There will be an excel test for skills assessment.
2. In general, proficiency with MS Office programs.
3. Demonstrated experience and interest in working with large amounts of data and databases.
4. The ability to work with data for long periods of time.
5. Track record of a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
6. Strong organizing skills, with a methodical approach to managing large data sets.
Skills and/or Training Desired:
1. Experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
2. Previous experience in administrative bookkeeping a plus.
3. Previous experience in data mining a plus.
4. Marketing department experience.
To Apply For This Position
Send your resume to:
Threshold Enterprises, Ltd.
Attention Human Resources
23 Janis Way
Scotts Valley CA 95066
fax (831) 461-1288
Applications are available at 23 Janis Way in Scotts Valley.
Threshold Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Established in 1978, Threshold Enterprises is a well known national nutritional supplements distributor and manufacturer of award winning Source Naturals® and Planetary Herbals™ brands. The company's brands are sold through more than 7,000 store Health Food Store and internet channels. The company has grown significantly through exceptional channel relations