Sr. Administrative Assistant – Quality Control
Summary of Job Duties:
In close coordination with QC management, perform and lead the office and administrative functions related to information flow of requests, results, data, status and other communications, SOP’s, and training.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Support Management through scheduling, tracking, prioritizing, and organizing work tasks and action items.
2. General administrative duties to include coordination and set up of departmental meetings, deviation & TSE routing and tracking and some technical writing, proofing, and editing.
3. Manage hourly staff time clock reports, overtime, absenteeism tracking databases and generate reports.
4. Participate in and lead program development within the quality unit or interdepartmentally as needed and appropriate.
5. Participate in, take and publish minutes for numerous meetings as needed.
6. Maintain, audit and update various databases, tracking spreadsheets and documentation filing systems as needed including employee on-line curriculum and training, productivity metrics, and others.
7. Organize and maintain the QC documentation and databases including purchase orders, methods, SOPs, training, results, data, logbooks, and more.
8. Assist Department Management in the coordination and scheduling a regular review of SOP’s and procedures to ensure Q.C. and company compliance with GMP’s.
9. Support department and Company initiatives to develop and maintain self directed work teams through goal development and team development to help achieve those goals.
10. Other tasks as directed by management.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
1. Previous experience in technical writing and editing.
2. Excellent organizational, collaboration, and communication skills.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and other office related programs. Able to multi-task successfully in a fast-paced and changing environment.
4. College graduate with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Skills and/or Training Desired:
1. Microsoft Project
2. Good command of English
3. Good Proofing and Editing skills
4. General writing skills Technical writing skills,
5. MS access and design and use of MS excel pivot tables / reports.
To Apply For This Position
Send your resume to:
Threshold Enterprises, Ltd.
Attention Human Resources
23 Janis Way
Scotts Valley CA 95066
fax (831) 461-1288