Digital Marketing Manager
Summary of Job Duties: Design, develop and implement digital media marketing strategies and plans for Source Naturals®, and Planetary® Herbals collaborating with our in house marketing, creative and web teams. Create our first digital media plan, define and implement web community and social media initiatives to build brand awareness, engagement and brand advocacy. Media include display advertising, organic search, paid search, e-mail campaigns/CRM programs, and the design and launch of an online community for our new site and Face Book. This hands on leadership role includes program development and media buying functions similar to those provided by an agency.
Specific Job Duties:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital media marketing plan to build brand awareness, drive traffic to our site, and online videos. Media include display advertising, organic/paid search campaigns, and e-mail programs.
- Define digital media and promotion goals, craft creative briefs, develop messaging and promotions working with the brand and in-house creative team
- Cost out programs, estimate program impact, and create spending proposals for executive review and approval.
- Lead Social media strategy development and implementation. Play a key role in defining the goals, content and infrastructure for our online community on our site and on Face Book.
- Recommend and implement blogger outreach and posting programs.
- Provide project management leadership for all digital marketing initiatives, including timeline definition, key milestones, metrics and results analysis.
- Develop and implement a consumer rewards program.
- Participate in Marketing group activities to ensure a unified brand image and messaging and improve processes.
- Monitor and manage our presence in social networking sites. Identify and contribute to postings on relevant blogs and seeding content into applications.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by Threshold management.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Proven expertise in consumer digital marketing and social marketing media strategies.
- Superior knowledge of social media, blogging and video sharing tools.
- A demonstrated record of results.
- Experience working on websites; direct marketing, consumer promotions and e-mail campaigns.
- 5 years media planning and buying experience for consumer brands.
- Proven experience leading the creative development process from concept to execution.
- A BA/BS degree.
- Well developed consumer understanding and a passion for social media.
- Budget development and management skills.
- A team player who is able to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent strategic, creative and analytic marketing skills.
Skills and or Training Desired Qualifications Required:
- MBA preferred. Nutritional supplement and natural product industry experience preferred
- The ability to work in a team environment, build collaborative relationships across the business.
- A strong consumer and market orientation.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
To Apply For This Position
Send your resume to:
Threshold Enterprises, Ltd.
Attention Human Resources
23 Janis Way
Scotts Valley CA 95066
fax (831) 461-1288
Applications are available in building 19 Janis Way in Scotts Valley.
Threshold Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Established in 1978, Threshold Enterprises is a well known national nutritional supplements distributor and manufacturer of award winning Source Naturals® and Planetary Herbals™ brands. The company's brands are sold through more than 7,000 store Health Food Store and internet channels. The company has grown significantly through exceptional channel relationships, product innovation and the reputation of its brands for potency, quality and value. Threshold Enterprises is one of Santa Cruz County's larger employers, with over 850 employees.