Summary of Job Duties:
Under close supervision perform a variety of food/dietary supplements and manufacturing operations by following written and verbal instructions to operate various types of manufacturing machinery.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Set up, operate and maintain one, some or all of the following:
- Milling equipment – Granulations – Encapsulation machines – Tablet presses – Roller compactors
- Ribbon blenders – Mixing machines – Filling machines – Tumblers – Coating processes.
2. Mill, coat, mix, rework, finish and process bulk materials.
3. Be responsible for quality and timely completion of tablet, capsule and powder formulations.
4. Perform janitorial/housekeeping duties as directed.
5. Adhere to proper Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and company production guidelines.
6. Perform miscellaneous manufacturing/production duties as directed.
7. Other tasks as assigned by management.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, reach, lift, push and pull 50+lbs.
- Pass Company test at 50% or higher.
- Manufacturing experience (mechanical/assembly line) or equivalent (food preparation/cooking) a plus.
Skills and/or Training Desired:
- Technical understanding of manufacturing processes.
- English/Spanish bilingual.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
To Apply For This Position
Send your resume to:
Threshold Enterprises, Ltd.
Attention Human Resources
23 Janis Way
Scotts Valley CA 95066
fax (831) 461-1288
Applications are available in building 19 Janis Way in Scotts Valley.
Threshold Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Established in 1978, Threshold Enterprises is a well known national nutritional supplements distributor and manufacturer of award winning Source Naturals® and Planetary Herbals™ brands. The company's brands are sold through more than 7,000 store Health Food Store and internet channels. The company has grown significantly through exceptional channel relationships, product innovation and the reputation of its brands for potency, quality and value. Threshold Enterprises is one of Santa Cruz County's larger employers, with over 850 employees.