Swing Shift and Third Shift positions available
Summary of Job Duties:
Under direct supervision perform various functions in the packaging department, which includes but is not limited to, set-up, label bay, and the production room.
Specific Job Duties:
1. King tablet counter—Manually add desiccants, cotton (if required), caps, and product. Adjust equipment to the height of bottles and tab count required.
2. Fairchild tablet counter—Lift and change counting discs to match tab shape and the required quantity on the order. Manually scoop product into load hopper. Adjust to various size bottles.
3. Mustang labeler—Adjust equipment to various bottle sizes and label sizes, centering labels onto bottles.
4. Powder/liquid fill machines—Fill various bottle sizes with either liquid or powders, manually or automated, and by weight or volume. Adjust equipment accordingly.
5. Cotton & capping machine—Adjust equipment to cotton needs per bottle size. Adjust capping machine to cap and bottle size. Manually add caps to hopper.
6. Auto sleever—Lift and set-up sleeve roll or manually sleeve bottles being processed.
7. Other duties requested by the packaging supervisor or lead.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Must be able communicate in English both written and verbal.
- Must be able to lift 40 + Lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit squat and bend.
- Must be able to pass a company test with a minimum of 50%
Skills and/or Training Desired:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Skilled in basic computer use and soft ware (i.e. Windows operating system, MS Word).
- Previous assembly line experience.
- Previous experience working with packaging equipment.
To Apply For This Position
Send your resume to:
Threshold Enterprises, Ltd.
Attention Human Resources
23 Janis Way
Scotts Valley CA 95066
fax (831) 461-1288
Applications are available in building 19 Janis Way in Scotts Valley.
Threshold Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Established in 1978, Threshold Enterprises is a well known national nutritional supplements distributor and manufacturer of award winning Source Naturals® and Planetary Herbals™ brands. The company's brands are sold through more than 7,000 store Health Food Store and internet channels. The company has grown significantly through exceptional channel relationships, product innovation and the reputation of its brands for potency, quality and value. Threshold Enterprises is one of Santa Cruz County's larger employers, with over 850 employees.