Summary of Job Duties:
Associate will be responsible for learning all duties in the Distribution Center, including but not limited to; picking orders, packing orders, unpacking and labeling products, replenishing shelves, housekeeping, shipping procedures.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Use of hand held scanners and packaging materials
2. Must understand written and verbal instructions for all warehouse duties
3. Must be able to lift 50# packages
4. Must be able to secure and assemble boxes for packaging
5. Must maintain a clean and safe work environment
6. Must be able to follow instructions from supervisory personnel.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
1. Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods
2. Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, reach, lift, push, pull, 50#.
3. Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in english
4. Must be a team player and have the ability to work will within a warehouse environment.
5. Must be able to pass a company test with a minimum of 70%.
Skills and/or Training Desired:
1. Previous computer or hand held scanner experience
2. High School Graduate
3. Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial
To Apply For This Position
Send your resume to:
Threshold Enterprises, Ltd.
Attention Human Resources
23 Janis Way
Scotts Valley CA 95066
fax (831) 461-1288
Applications are available in building 19 Janis Way in Scotts Valley.
Threshold Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Established in 1978, Threshold Enterprises is a well known national nutritional supplements distributor and manufacturer of award winning Source Naturals® and Planetary Herbals™ brands. The company's brands are sold through more than 7,000 store Health Food Store and internet channels. The company has grown significantly through exceptional channel relationships, product innovation and the reputation of its brands for potency, quality and value. Threshold Enterprises is one of Santa Cruz County's larger employers, with over 850 employees.